Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WHAT IN THE HELL IS REALLY FREE!!!

Ok this is going to be a major BITCH!!! and it will be short since I am half way drunk, well really drunk. I have been on several sites tonight and they all say FREE this FREE that!!!! but guess what, it's not FU@#ING FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free is not wanting a damn credit card at the end of the freaking web site. I think that everyone should get together and report these damn sites!! Well like I said this is going to be a short blog because I'm DRUNK!!!! HELL YEA!!! I don't even know why I write these damn things, no one reads them. But like I said before, better for me to BITCH here than to bitch to my old lady, heaven knows I don't want to PISS her off. She could cut me off for a month... hee hee until next time, holler at you later, Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment