Thursday, December 2, 2010

HELLO PEOPLE IM A VIRGIN BE EASY!!!

Well as you can see I am a new Blogger and I just wanted to say I Just Want To Bitch!! Hence the name Just Want To Bitch!! I know you people are just dying to Bitch about something. My old lady has told me a numerous of times that I should have been a woman the way that I bitch. But I bitch about real good things like. Road work, government (like that is a really good thing to BITCH about) and of course I like to bitch about STUPID PEOPLE and what they do and what they get caught doing. I adopt the Man Cow law.. Stupid people should be shot between the eyes, because they are using my oxygen to live.

Well I hope that I didn't PISS off people already. Like I said I am just getting started and I know that people out there is getting just as PISSED OFF LIKE I AM... Hence the Blog JUST WANT TO BITCH..

You will have to excuse my punctuation and sometimes miss-spelled words, I'm not claiming to be a book smart man, but I am a very, very smart COMMON SENSE MAN... Until next time See Y'all, as we say in the south... chowell...........

No comments:

Post a Comment