Saturday, December 25, 2010

BARACK GOD HELP YOU!!

God knows if I wouldn't get into trouble I would wish a JFK on this stupid FUCK... I  swear this STUPID FUCK HAS NOT A CLUE!! I did my time in the service and I did it good, but this GAY shit is out of hand. I was in  the Marine Corps and I can tell you one thing. The first time a Dick Blower comes out in the open, well lets just say God help him. All I can tell you STUPID FU$KS THAT VOTED FOR THIS IDOIT, can you tell me what he done while a senotor? what bill has he ever Sponsored? how much experience does he have? My mom raised me not to be  racial and not to hate a person for their skin color, but this STUPID F@#K IS GOING TO BE THE END OF AMERICA..... Like I said if there was ever a reason to do a JFK it would be now! Does anyone know if Oswald has a cousin.... hint hint

No comments:

Post a Comment